How to download?
- Choose a platform, where you want run the program. Each platform is one line in the table.
- Click on the link on the first column on your line (by platform) in the table.
- You will forward on the download page on the server SourceForge.
- You must sellect mirror to download. Good idea is select mirror, that is nearest to you. Start download by click on the icon .
|Download||MS Windows® 9x/2000/XP||3D||Program xKarel with 3D room for any 32-bits MS Windows®. If it's very slow on your computer, you can download faster Win32 version Cassic.|
|Download||MS Windows® 9x/2000/XP||2D||Program xKarel with 2D room for any 32-bits MS Windows®. It is faster than "normal" Win32 version.|
|Download||Mandrake ®||3D||Binary distribution - program xKarel with 3D room for Mandrake® Linux.|
|Download||Red Hat®||3D||Binary distribution - program xKarel with 3D room for Red Hat® Linux.|
|Download||Debian®||3D||Binary distribution - program xKarel with 3D room for Debian® Linux.|
|Download||Platform independet for any Unix-like systems||3D/2D||Source RPM|
|Download||Total platform independent||3D/2D||Source files. If your platform has any C++ complier and FLTK works correctly, you may compile it. If you have Mesa3D or other OpenGL® - like library, you may compile xKarel with 3D room.|
- If you do not know what means this "strange" words on table, you probably have MS Windows®. If you compuer is old and slow, download setupxKarel-classic-2.0.0b5.exe. If you have "normal, todays" computer, download setupxKarel-2.0.0b5.exe.
- If you want all files of xKarel (older versions), visit xKarel project's files.
- If you want all SF (SourceForge) information about xKarel, visit xKarel project's page.
- If you interestet about C++ source code and xKarel develop (all versions of C++ source code), visit xKarel CVS repository.
- Author WWW pages: Radim Dostal
- Authors xKarel: Radim Dostal & Petr Abrahamczik
- > Prefered style <
- > Style for print <
- > No style <